In light of COVID-19, all in-person ministries are suspended. Sunday worship will be livestreamed beginning at 10a. We continue to develop ways for us to maintain life together while apart. You can find those helpful resources and scheduled events here.
You're not lost!
Looking for Green Lake Presbyterian Church? That's us—Trinity Church Seattle—formerly known as Green Lake Presbyterian Church. We recently acquired the historic church building on the corner of NW 65th & 23rd Ave NW in Ballard. And having moved 2 miles west of Green Lake, we determined it was time to change our name.
Come join us at our new home!
Service Times: 10:00am (Livestream Only)
Beliefs & Distinctives
- We believe the Bible is the written word of God, inspired by the Holy Spirit and without error in the original manuscripts. The Bible is the revelation of God’s truth and is infallible and authoritative in all matters of faith and practice.
- We believe in the Holy Trinity. There is one God, who exists eternally in three persons: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.We believe that all are sinners and totally unable to save themselves from God’s displeasure, except by His mercy.
- We believe that salvation is by God alone as He sovereignly chooses those He will save. We believe His choice is based on His grace, not on any human individual merit, or foreseen faith.
- We believe that Jesus Christ is the eternal Son of God, who through His perfect life and sacrificial death atoned for the sins of all who will trust in Him, alone, for salvation.
- We believe that God is gracious and faithful to His people not simply as individuals but as families in successive generations according to His Covenant promises.
- We believe that the Holy Spirit indwells God’s people and gives them the strength and wisdom to trust Christ and follow Him.
- We believe that Jesus will return, bodily and visibly, to judge all mankind and to receive His people to Himself.
- We believe that all aspects of our lives are to be lived to the glory of God under the Lordship of Jesus Christ.